The Charity for Civil Servants offers help to civil servants, past and present, and their financial dependants. If you work for an organisation sponsored by a government department, you may also be eligible to apply for help.

Please note: this doesn't include the Armed Forces, National Health Service or Local Authority employees.

You can find out if you are eligible by calling their Freephone number on 0800 056 2424 or complete the online application form by clicking HERE

The BT Benevolent Fund provides financial support to present BT Group employees, past BT Group employees, whether pensionable or not, present or future BT Group pensioners and the dependents of any of the previously listed groups. To contact them call 020 8726 2145 or visit their website by clicking HERE

The Rowland Hill Fund offers financial aid to current employees of Royal Mail, pensioners and their families. You can contact them by calling their confidential helpline on 0800 688 8777 (Select Option 1, then Option 4) or visit their website by clicking HERE

Other Organisations

Turn2us is a national charity that helps people in financial hardship gain access to welfare benefits, charitable grants and support services. You can find out more information about them by visiting their website by clicking HERE