As a Cabinet Office Trusted Partner we appear in many of the leaflets produced by MyCSP (the organisation who provide administration services for the Principal Civil Service Pension Scheme).

If you have a query regarding any aspect of your pension (payment calculation, notification of change of address or death of a partner) you need to contact MyCSP directly. You can call them on 0300 123 1040.

For general pension advice

Another very helpful organisation that offers impartial pension advice on any type of Pension is the Pensions Advisory Service and they are available on 0300 123 1047 or visit their website by clicking HERE

Alternatively, the Civil Service Pensioners' Alliance (a membership organisation that lobby for the best pension rights for retired CS Pensioners) have a wealth of knowledge and understanding about civil service pensions. You can contact them by calling 020 8688 8418 or visit